Well Meet Again: the Love Songs of World War Ii

Statistics

  • Have :

    11
  • Desire :

    2
  • Avg Rating :

    -- / 5
  • Ratings :

    0
  • Last Sold :

  • Everyman :

    $5.00
  • Median :

    $half dozen.fifty
  • Highest :

    $8.00

Lists

Contributors

Various - We'll Meet Again - The Love Songs Of World War II album cover

Various – We'll Encounter Once again - The Love Songs Of Globe War II

Tracklist

1-i Benny Goodman And His Orchestra, Peggy Lee – We'll Meet Once again
one-two Tony Martin (3) – The Final Time I Saw Paris
1-3 Artie Shaw – Moonglow
1-4 Dinah Shore – A Male child In Khaki - A Girl In Lace
1-5 Adelaide Hall – As Time Goes By
1-6 Glenn Miller – Intermezzo
i-7 Bing Crosby – I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes
one-8 The Ink Spots – Don't Get Around Likewise Much Anymore
1-ix Connie Boswell – Sand In My Shoes
i-ten Artie Shaw – I Encompass The Waterfront
one-11 Marlene Dietrich – Lili Marlene
1-12 Jimmy Dorsey – I Retrieve You
ane-xiii Dorothy Lamour – Moon Over Burma
1-14 Herb Jeffries, Knuckles Ellington – Flamingo
1-15 Mary Martin – I'll Walk Alone
1-16 Lew Stone – The White Cliffs Of Dover
one-17 The Jesters (2) – Ma, I Miss Your Apple Pie
1-eighteen Flanagan And Allen – If A Grey-Haired Lady
one-19 Vera Lynn – White Christmas
1-20 Dick Haymes – Yous'll Never Know
1-21 Harry Leader – Goodnight Wherever You Are
2-1 Glenn Miller – When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano
2-2 The Ink Spots – Someone'south Rocking My Dream Gunkhole
2-3 Anne Shelton – A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
2-iv Woody Herman – I'll Get Past
2-5 Betty Jane Rhodes* – I Don't Desire To Walk Without You
2-half dozen Bing Crosby – San Antonio Rose
2-7 Stéphane Grappelli Quintet – Star Eyes
ii-viii Tommy Dorsey – Moonlight On The Ganges
2-9 Xavier Cugat – Fourth dimension Was (duerme)
ii-10 Frankie Carle – A Little On The Lonely Side
2-eleven Artie Shaw – Love Of My Life
2-12 Tommy Dorsey – I'll Never Smiling Again
2-13 Jack Payne – We'll Gather Lilacs
two-14 Lew Rock – When They Sound The Terminal All Clear
2-15 Dinah Shore – The Nearness Of Yous
2-16 Connie Boswell – One Dozen Roses
two-17 The Mills Brothers – I Met Her On A Monday
2-eighteen Doris Solar day – My Dreams Are Getting Meliorate All The Time
2-19 The Merry Macs – Sentimental Journey
two-20 Bing Crosby – It's Been A Long Time
2-21 Carroll Gibbons – I'll Be Seeing Y'all

Notes

The enduring musical legacy of the years betwixt 1941 and 1945 is the love vocal. The propaganda songs and novelties are forgotten by all only a few, while the great songs of dearest, lonliness, parting and yearning go on to resonate down the years.

This is a collection of some of the very all-time of them - more often than not American, only some British - performed by the singers and bands that gave so many people then much solace and hope during that unforgettable, terrible time.

Barcode and Other Identifiers

  • Barcode : 03325105202

Reviews

deckerhatieverse.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Well-Meet-Again-The-Love-Songs-Of-World-War-II/release/16014889

0 Response to "Well Meet Again: the Love Songs of World War Ii"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel